Feibleman & Case Attorneys at Law at The Geer House
Frequently Asked Questions about Child Support:   

What is child support?
How is the amount of child support decided?
Do I need to be divorced to get child support?
Who will be required to pay child support?
Can I withhold visits if I don’t get support from the other parent or stop paying support if the other parent won't let me visit my child?
Should the child support order include insurance coverage?
How are health care costs that are not covered by insurance handled?
How long does child support have to be paid?
How are taxes affected by child support obligations?
Are there exceptions to this calculation?
Can a Prior Child Support Award be Increased or Decreased?
If I was never married to someone I lived with or had a child with do I have any rights under Oregon law?
Do I have any Custody or Child Support rights against someone I was never married to?
Home | Who We Are | Family Law | Personal Injury | Estate Planning | ADR | FAQ's | Resource Center | Client Area | Contact Us

***Feibleman and Case P.C. provides the above information as a service to potential and current clients as well as continuing education to other lawyers. A person accessing the information contained in this web site is not considered as retaining Feibleman & Case P.C. for any case, nor is it considered as providing legal advice. Feibleman and Case P.C. cannot guarantee the outcome of any case.
Copyright © 2004-2015 by Feibleman & Case.  All rights reserved (Legal Disclaimer).   Site design by Outdoor Multimedia.